Create your ePoster for the EuSEM 2014 Congress
Opening: 28 August 2014 - Deadline: 25 September 2014
ePosters will not be accepted onsite.
What is a good e-poster
Use a conventional framework (for instance: Title, Authors & affiliations, Background, Patients & Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion & perspectives).
- Add instructive titles for your results and figures
- Use images, graphics or tables when it is necessary
To create your single slide ePoster, you shall only use the Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010 softwares. If you have another version, be sure of perfect compatibility with the latter.
- Your ePoster is a single slide Powerpoint file
- The ePoster dimensions are 132cm in width and 75cm in height. The ePosters will be displayed in a “landscape” format.
- The size of your ePoster PPT file shall not exceed 10MB.
- You can add the EuSEM banner on your poster. Click here to select and download the logos and banners.
- To ensure that your text remains legible on screen.
Images & objects
- Avoid images that are too large (> 1 Mb).
- Avoid using animated .gif files, WMF format images and WordArt objects.
- Avoid fade effects on objects, graphics and tables.
- Do not use Flash.
- Use common fonts (Arial, Times, Verdana, Helvetica, Tahoma, Symbol, etc.).
- Use a minimum 30pt font size to ensure that your text remains legible on the screen (60pt for title).
- Do not use hyperlinks as the system will not be connected to the Internet
Animations & Videos
- Animations and videos are not allowed.
- Do not re-size tables.
- Use PowerPoint rather than Excel to create your tables.
Submit your eposter by email only
Send your ePoster by email before 25 September 2014: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your file’s name must be your abstract/eposter number (e.g.: 154.pptx).
- Indicate in your email: the abstract number (#154), the title, the list of authors with affiliations.
- If the size of your file is too big to send by email, you may use the www.WeTransfer.com service to send us your ePoster, with the email “email@example.com” as the recipient.
For any request about the ePoster format and display, you may send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We remind you that it will not be possible to deliver your eposter after the deadline.
Your presence at the congress is required for the display of your eposter.
Click on the image bellow
EuSEM 2014 App
Flash the QRcode
to download the App!