AWC - EuSEM 2014 Awards Ceremony
Monday, 29 September 2014
18:00/19:05 - Zuiveringshal West Room
Moderators: Colin Graham (Hong Kong), Carine Doggen (Netherlands)
- Top Scoring Abstract 1: #1037 - How should we measure ambulance service quality and performance?Joanne COSTER (UK)
- Top Scoring Abstract 2: #775 - Adding intranasal ketamine to intravenous morphine sulftate in patients with limb trauma: a double blinded randomized clinical trial. Arash SAFAIE (Iran)
- Top Scoring Abstract 3: #964 - A randomised, double blind, multi-centre, placebo controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of methoxyflurane (Penthrox™) for the treatment of acute pain in patients presenting to an Emergency Department (ED) with minor trauma. Frank COFFEY (UK)
- Sophus Falck Prize: Using EMS telephone triage data to assess the amount of ambulance resources saved through telephone triage. Tracey BARRON (UK)
- EuSEM Best Abstract Prize.
- EuSEM Young Scientist Award.
- EBEEM graduation + Best Exam awards.
- EuSEM Fellowships bestowed.
- EMDM Graduation ceremony.
Click on the image bellow
EuSEM 2014 App
Flash the QRcode
to download the App!